Preserved Ming Fern, 100 gram, 55cm, Creamy White
TYPE: Ming Fern
BUNCH SIZE: Approx 55cm.
WEIGHT: Approx 100+ grams.
QTY: 1 bunch.
- How to make a mini dome with dried flowers.
- How to create your own 360 degrees everlasting dried floral arrangement.
- How to make a floral wreath with dried flowers.
If you are thinking about where to buy preserved flowers, you have found the place! Our Wholesale preserved ferns are a key product used by many of our floral and event customers as ferns are a perfect choice for dried and preserved everlasting floral arrangements. They ad stunning textures to all sorts of dried flower arrangements.
THE POPULARITY OF MING FERN EXPLAINED:
Preserved Ming Fern is popular because of its unique combination of natural beauty and longevity. Unlike fresh ferns, preserved ferns have undergone a unique preservation process that preserves the natural look and feel of the fern while eliminating the need for maintenance such as watering and pruning. This makes preserved Ming Fern an ideal choice for interior decorating, as it can add a touch of greenery to any room without needing ongoing care. Additionally, preserved ferns are often used in commercial spaces, like hotel lobbies and office buildings, where maintenance can be difficult and costly.
WHY DO FLORISTS LOVE PRESERVED MING FERN?
- Longevity: Preserved ferns have a longer shelf life than fresh ferns, so florists can purchase them in bulk and have them on hand for a more extended period without worrying about them wilting or dying.
- Low maintenance: Preserved ferns do not require watering, so florists can save time and resources on maintaining them.
- Versatility: Preserved Ming Fern can be used in various floral arrangements, from bouquets to wreaths, and can be incorporated into any decor, making it a versatile addition to a florist's inventory.
- All-season availability: Preserved ferns are available almost all year round, allowing florists to offer their customers a consistent selection.
- Durability: Preserved ferns are more resistant to environmental factors such as heat, humidity, and direct sunlight, meaning they can be used in places where fresh plants would not survive.
- Cost-effective: Preserved plants can be more cost-effective than fresh plants, as they do not require frequent replacement or maintenance.
- Use it as a filler: Preserved Ming Fern's delicate fronds make it an excellent filler for floral arrangements. It can add texture and volume to bouquets, centerpieces, and wreaths.
- Combine it with other preserved flowers: Preserved Ming Fern looks great with other dried & preserved flowers lines, such as preserved roses or dried palms.
- Use it in wedding flowers: Preserved Ming Fern can create elegant and timeless wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
- Incorporate it into home decor: Preserved Ming Fern can add a touch of greenery to any room in your home. It can be placed in a vase, hung on a wall, or used to create a living wall.
- Use it in commercial spaces: Preserved Ming Fern can be used in commercial spaces such as hotels, office buildings, and retail stores to add a touch of nature to the area.
- Be mindful of lighting: Preserved plants are sensitive to direct sunlight and UV rays, so placing them in areas with indirect light or in the shade is best.
- Use it creatively: You can use preserved Ming Fern creatively, such as using it as a garland or in a topiary form.
GREAT FILLER FLOWER
A filler flower is a type of flower used in floral arrangements to fill in empty spaces and add volume to the overall design. Filler flowers are typically smaller in size and have more delicate or understated blooms than focal flowers, which are generally larger, showier, and more colourful.
Filler flowers serve several purposes in floral arrangements. They can help create a more balanced and cohesive look by filling empty spaces between larger, more dominant flowers. They can also add texture and interest to the arrangement by contrasting the focal flowers. They can also help create a more natural or wildflower-like look by mimicking how flowers grow in nature.
Other examples of filler flowers include baby's breath, statice, or limonium.
In summary, filler flowers are secondary flowers in an arrangement used to fill in gaps, add volume, and create a cohesive look. They also add texture and interest to the overall design.
• Preserved ferns are long-lasting and last up to 12 months if stored properly
• Can be used in dried and preserved floral arrangements
• Can be used as a substitute for fresh ferns
• Lasts longer than fresh ferns
• Looks great in dried arrangements
• Great alternative to fresh ferns
• Large range of shapes and colours available
• Clean and easy to use
• Great value
• Perfect to add textures to your arrangement
Fast shipping. If you decide to place an order, we normally pack out the same or the next day. We aim to have orders placed before 12PM on weekdays sent out within 24 hours.
How long does delivery take? North Island 1-2 days, South Island 2-3 days & for Rural deliveries add an extra 1-3 days.
How much does delivery cost? Please view our delivery page here.