Preserved Hydrangea, 1 stem, bloom 23-26cm, Green Blue
ORIGIN: South America
TYPE: Preserved Hydrangea
COLOURING METHOD: Absorption
QTY: 1 stem
BLOOM SIZE: Diameter approx. 23-26cm.
STEM SIZE: approx. 40cm.
PETAL SIZE: Large
NOTE: This colour varies in a range of shades
-Non-edible and for decorative purposes only.
- How to get the most value out of preserved Hydrangea.
- How to create your own 360 degrees everlasting dried floral arrangement.
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
This beautifully preserved hydrangea is excellent for creating preserved and dried floral arrangements,
decorate your home, celebrate an occasion, or simply brighten up your space.
WIRE OR NOT TO WIRE
Florists sometimes wire preserved hydrangeas to shape and secure them in a particular position or floral arrangement. This helps maintain the desired form and appearance of the arrangement and ensures that the flowers stay in place, even if handled or moved. Additionally, wiring supports delicate or heavy blooms, which can help prevent drooping or damage.
BUT, It is not necessary to wire preserved hydrangeas; you can also simply use or display them as they are.
HOW TO WIRE PRESERVED HYDRANGEA
To wire a preserved hydrangea, you will need the following materials:
- Preserved hydrangea blooms
- Floral wire (22-26 gauge)
- Floral tape
- Start by selecting the blooms you would like to wire. Look for blooms that are sturdy and in good condition.
- Cut a length of floral wire slightly longer than the bloom's stem.
- Gently bend the wire in half, creating a "U" shape.
- Carefully insert the wire into the bloom stem, just below the base of the petals. Make sure the wire is inserted deep enough that it won't be visible.
- Gently shape the wire to hold the bloom in the desired position.
- Once you have wired all of your blooms, you can use the floral tape to secure any loose wires or to attach the blooms to a stem or other base.
- Remember that you can use more wire to support the flowers or a wire with a higher gauge.
- You can also use other materials like floral foam to support the flowers.
Once you are done, your preserved hydrangea blooms will be ready to use in arrangements or other decorations.
Fast shipping. If you decide to place an order, we normally pack out the same or the next day. We aim to have orders placed before 12PM on weekdays sent out within 24 hours.
How long does delivery take? North Island 1-2 days, South Island 2-3 days & for Rural deliveries add an extra 1-3 days.
How much does delivery cost? Please view our delivery page here.