Preserved Xlence Gypsophila, 4 stems, 60cm, White
ORIGIN: South America
TYPE: Preserved Xlence Gypsophila
STEMS PER BUNCH: 4 stems
WEIGHT: 50-60 grams.
QTY: 1 bunch.
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
-Vermeille is Rainforest Alliance certified.
This beautiful long-lasting Gypsophila flower is an excellent choice for wedding bouquets and preserved and dried floral arrangements. Its unique, delicate, shape makes it ideal for creating stunning floral displays. Another common name for Gypsophila is Babys Breath.
• Preserved Gypsophila / Babys Breath
• Lots of tiny beautiful flowers
• Great for weddings
• Ideal for bouquets and arrangements
• Available in a range of colours
• Also beautiful as a mono bunch
• Long lasting
• Delicately shaped flowers
• Clean and easy to work with
Gypsophila, commonly known as baby's breath, is a genus of flowering plants in the family Caryophyllaceae. The genus is native to Europe, Asia, and North Africa but has been introduced and naturalized in many other parts of the world.
The name "Gypsophila" comes from the Greek words "gypsos," meaning "gypsum," and "phillos," meaning "loving," referring to the fact that many species in this genus grow well in soils containing high amounts of gypsum.
Preserved Gypsophila, also known as dried baby's breath, offers several benefits for New Zealand florists:
- Long lasting: Preserved Gypsophila has a long shelf life and can last for several months or even years with proper care and storage. This means that florists can stock up on the product and use it for multiple orders without worrying about it wilting or dying.
- Low maintenance: Unlike fresh flowers, preserved Gypsophila does not require water, sunlight, or special care. This makes it easy for florists to handle, store, and transport.
- Cost-effective: Preserved Gypsophila is less expensive than fresh flowers and can be a more affordable option for florists.
- Versatile: Preserved Gypsophila can be used in various floral arrangements, from bouquets and centerpieces to wreaths and garlands.
- Year-round availability: Unlike fresh flowers, which are seasonal and may not be available at certain times of the year, preserved Gypsophila is open year-round, which can be helpful for florists who want to offer it as a consistent option for their customers.
- Not allowed to import fresh: New Zealand doesn't allow to import fresh Gypsophila, making preserved Gypsophila in high demand.
Preserved Gypsophila, also known as dried baby's breath, is a popular choice for wedding flowers because of its delicate, airy appearance and versatility. The small coloured flowers can be used as filler in bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières and create beautiful wedding decorations such as garlands, wreaths, or floral crowns.
Additionally, its long-lasting nature allows for the flowers to be used in wedding planning and decorations ahead of time. This can be especially useful for destination weddings or outdoor weddings where fresh flowers may not be ideal.
It's also a cost-effective option for wedding flowers compared to fresh flowers, and it can be a great way to add a touch of elegance and romance to any wedding without breaking the bank.
Fast shipping. If you decide to place an order, we normally pack out the same or the next day. We aim to have orders placed before 12PM on weekdays sent out within 24 hours.
How long does delivery take? North Island 1-2 days, South Island 2-3 days & for Rural deliveries add an extra 1-3 days.
How much does delivery cost? Please view our delivery page here.